Welcome

This is the space that I am going to use to present my archive of work prior to 2000.

Going through old negatives I realized that I should digitize many of my old photographs. Many of the negatives were never printed, nor seen, and this is a chance to play catch up. From time to time I will lump a group into an online gallery.

This is not intended to be a retrospective of my best old photographs and I do not intend this to be an exercise in nostalgia. I am going to present the photographs that interest me and I hope that they give you enjoyment.

Thanks,

Ron


(Click on photographs to enlarge)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here's a photograph from the new box of old negatives that I found a few weeks back. It was made in 1994 (I think) and is a lowrider taken next to a taco stand across the road from Santuario de Chimayo in New Mexico.