Welcome

This is the space that I am going to use to present my archive of work prior to 2000.

Going through old negatives I realized that I should digitize many of my old photographs. Many of the negatives were never printed, nor seen, and this is a chance to play catch up. From time to time I will lump a group into an online gallery.

This is not intended to be a retrospective of my best old photographs and I do not intend this to be an exercise in nostalgia. I am going to present the photographs that interest me and I hope that they give you enjoyment.

Thanks,

Ron


(Click on photographs to enlarge)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Digging Thru The Archives

Here's a photograph from the back courtyard at Santuario in Chimayo, NM. I'm digging though the old negatives and came upon this picture.  It brings back incredibly strong memories of the Santuario and the part that it has played in our lives. Yes, the light behind Christ's head was exactly like you see. It faded directly after I made the photograph.

Click on the photograph to enlarge.