Welcome

This is the space that I am going to use to present my archive of work prior to 2000.

Going through old negatives I realized that I should digitize many of my old photographs. Many of the negatives were never printed, nor seen, and this is a chance to play catch up. From time to time I will lump a group into an online gallery.

This is not intended to be a retrospective of my best old photographs and I do not intend this to be an exercise in nostalgia. I am going to present the photographs that interest me and I hope that they give you enjoyment.

Thanks,

Ron


(Click on photographs to enlarge)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rock Wall and Water Abstract

While hiking in New Mexico in 1993, Satch and I came across a waterfall in a woods. We were at a higher elevation and out of the desert, probably somewhere between Truchas and Taos. The small stream was also working its way along and through some rock faces adjacent to the waterfall. This abstract was a small part of that area.