Welcome

This is the space that I am going to use to present my archive of work prior to 2000.

Going through old negatives I realized that I should digitize many of my old photographs. Many of the negatives were never printed, nor seen, and this is a chance to play catch up. From time to time I will lump a group into an online gallery.

This is not intended to be a retrospective of my best old photographs and I do not intend this to be an exercise in nostalgia. I am going to present the photographs that interest me and I hope that they give you enjoyment.

Thanks,

Ron


(Click on photographs to enlarge)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Archive Prints

This morning the printer has been churning out photographs from the archive project. I'm mostly happy with the results and, in a few cases, very pleasantly surprised. Viewing prints online just does not do the work justice. So, If anybody wants to see the prints sometime, let me know.